• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Main Board Replacement Help CE6000-60

WrapCity

Has anyone replaced the Main Board in their CE6000-60? Of course ours is just a few months out of warranty and because I didn't buy the board from one of their approved reps, Graphtec is being less than helpful. I am looking for either the pages from the service manual related to switching out the main board or to see if anyone knows the super secret nintendo cheat code to get it into service mode? Or if it even has a service mode? I regularly swap parts on our Roland XC540 and XR640 so it seems to me that it should have something like that for the technicians.

Any help would be appreciated!!
Thanks,
Kris WCG

WrapCity

Has anyone replaced the Main Board in their CE6000-60? Of course ours is just a few months out of warranty and because I didn't buy the board from one of their approved reps, Graphtec is being less than helpful. I am looking for either the pages from the service manual related to switching out the main board or to see if anyone knows the super secret nintendo cheat code to get it into service mode? Or if it even has a service mode? I regularly swap parts on our Roland XC540 and XR640 so it seems to me that it should have something like that for the technicians.

Any help would be appreciated!!
Thanks,
Kris WCG

I discovered (with some experimentation) the super secret nintendo cheat code to get into service mode so I feel alot better about swapping the main board out. It's pretty simple and it will give you an adjustment option in the menu.

Guez2000

Here you go, any questions just let me know. Hope it works for you.

Attachments

• Graptec CE6000-60 -40:60:120 Board.png
    Graptec CE6000-60 -40:60:120 Board.png
    783.3 KB · Views: 769

Guez2000

Now I am having trouble using registration marks to cut stickers on a sheet. Have been using it since before I had to change the board. Cutter starts moving to the right about 4 inches past registration marks it can't find.

jriley

Here you go, any questions just let me know. Hope it works for you.

Did you input all of the values of the main board settings? They're on a sticker. You must do t his after you replace a main board. You should either get yourself a service manual, or hire a technician to do this for you.

Guez2000

Did you input all of the values of the main board settings? They're on a sticker. You must do t his after you replace a main board. You should either get yourself a service manual, or hire a technician to do this for you.

Wow, I am finally getting better I had a stroke. But I wanna thank you for the info. I am still trying with this worked again with only half of my body. Thanks again.