Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Main Board Replacement Help CE6000-60

Discussion in 'Graphtec' started by WrapCity, Oct 9, 2018.

1. Has anyone replaced the Main Board in their CE6000-60? Of course ours is just a few months out of warranty and because I didn't buy the board from one of their approved reps, Graphtec is being less than helpful. I am looking for either the pages from the service manual related to switching out the main board or to see if anyone knows the super secret nintendo cheat code to get it into service mode? Or if it even has a service mode? I regularly swap parts on our Roland XC540 and XR640 so it seems to me that it should have something like that for the technicians.

Any help would be appreciated!!
    Thanks,
    Kris WCG

Tags:
  2. I discovered (with some experimentation) the super secret nintendo cheat code to get into service mode so I feel alot better about swapping the main board out. It's pretty simple and it will give you an adjustment option in the menu.

3. Guez2000

Guez2000 New Member

May 20, 2015
    nebraska
    Here you go, any questions just let me know. Hope it works for you.

Attached Files:

4. Guez2000

Guez2000 New Member

May 20, 2015
    nebraska
    Now I am having trouble using registration marks to cut stickers on a sheet. Have been using it since before I had to change the board. Cutter starts moving to the right about 4 inches past registration marks it can't find.

5. jriley

jriley Member

Jul 15, 2014
    California
    Did you input all of the values of the main board settings? They're on a sticker. You must do t his after you replace a main board. You should either get yourself a service manual, or hire a technician to do this for you.

6. Guez2000

Guez2000 New Member

May 20, 2015
    nebraska
    Wow, I am finally getting better I had a stroke. But I wanna thank you for the info. I am still trying with this worked again with only half of my body. Thanks again.