• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Maintenance Assembly Replacement

Pinfinity

Can anyone give me an idea of the replacement cost of the maintenance assembly for the Mutoh 1204? I have seen it as high as $630 to a china off brand replacement of $230. So many different prices on this.

Are their any vendors here that could possibly get me into the realistic cost for the MA? And perhaps where to purchase?

I am going to try a last ditch effort to remove the cover and clean the wiper track and gears again and see what happens. I can hear some grinding sounds when putting the printer in cleaning mode. Although it did complete the cleaning cycle once before. I also notice not to much in the waste tray.. I haven't been using the printer much lately, but I always perform a nozzle check every day, and keep up with the maintenance religiously. If I do need to replace it, I'm hoping the level of difficulty is low.

Appreciate any help here...thanks much!