• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Maintenance Mode UJF-3042

RPMGraphics504

I'm trying to figure this out also. I just installed my kebab & it's saying to start up in maintenance mode to test it but i don't know how to do that. I've tried Function & Remote while powering up & it doesn't change from the regular mode.

Solventinkjet

DIY Printer Fixing Guide
When switching to service mode nothing different happens at start-up. It just adds the # menus to the regular menu. Double check the menus to see if they have been added. I have never seen a Mimaki that didn't use remote and function to get into service mode but I could be mistaken.

RPMGraphics504

When switching to service mode nothing different happens at start-up. It just adds the # menus to the regular menu. Double check the menus to see if they have been added. I have never seen a Mimaki that didn't use remote and function to get into service mode but I could be mistaken.

My menus on the printer don't change. If i start regular or hold REMOTE & FUNCTION i get #ADJUST #TEST & #PARAMETER