• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Maintop Print software

Randy T

newbee
Has anyone used Maintop Print software ? I am have a hard time getting my colors to turn out like they should . Design in Illustrator then export as a JPG but the colors are not close sometimes . Any help out there ? New to large format printing

V. V.

Inkjet printing guru
Has anyone used Maintop Print software ? I am have a hard time getting my colors to turn out like they should . Design in Illustrator then export as a JPG but the colors are not close sometimes . Any help out there ? New to large format printing

Hello dude.
First point is - MAINTOP SUCKS! Turn to fine RIP software.
Second - JPG SUCKS! Use at least to TIFF but PDF is the way best way.

Third - if you still wanna use MT you need a special application to be able to create your own ICC profiles what is really NECESSARY!

Randy T

newbee
Hello dude.
First point is - MAINTOP SUCKS! Turn to fine RIP software.
Second - JPG SUCKS! Use at least to TIFF but PDF is the way best way.

Third - if you still wanna use MT you need a special application to be able to create your own ICC profiles what is really NECESSARY!

What is Fine rip software ?
How do I get a software to make my own ICC profiles

V. V.

Inkjet printing guru
What is Fine rip software ?
How do I get a software to make my own ICC profiles
Fine RIP is any other RIP except maintop. ONYX, SAi,Colorgate.

To make profiles you need soft called MT Color. The original cost $1500 but if you google it you can find some alternatives for the more decent price.