• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Major Milestone achieved...

MatthewTimothy

I'm proud to say I will graduate from college this Spring with my Bachelors. Major accomplishment for me and I hope this will lead to new possibilities for my family and be a great influence on my daughter for when she gets older. :rock-n-roll:

MatthewTimothy

Great job!!! Any plans for a Masters?

ive debated it, but i made a promise to allow my wife to finish her school now. I tried to review for a masters in design but most of them were easily another 24gs for a year. Also, right now 24gs would be nicer on some new equipment or for a house.

WildWestDesigns

ive debated it, but i made a promise to allow my wife to finish her school now. I tried to review for a masters in design but most of them were easily another 24gs for a year. Also, right now 24gs would be nicer on some new equipment or for a house.

Even MTSU? I can understand that though about wanting to put it to other things.