• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

makeup kiosk

Spencer McMurtry

design was based off of some some corporate graphics provided by smashbox. printed on 3165RA 210 lam with a jv3-160s triangle jvs ink. install took roughly 30-40 minutes.

Attachments

• CIMG2893_e.jpg
    CIMG2893_e.jpg
    90.1 KB · Views: 146

Mosh

Graphic looks good, the woodwork looks like a high school shop kid did it...pretty bad, especially that big bracket and those caster wheels. Horrible. I hope it is used cause it looks like it is from the 1980's.

Spencer McMurtry

Graphic looks good, the woodwork looks like a high school shop kid did it...pretty bad, especially that big bracket and those caster wheels. Horrible. I hope it is used cause it looks like it is from the 1980's.
mhmm from what they said they had to add a extra wheel because it was to front heavy, i didn't build it. I just wrapped it

Thanks!

Craig Sjoquist

great looking wrap .. nice looking print .. good advertisement

sure glad ya didn't do the cart horrible cart design putting a leg out there ... trip .. trip sue