Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Making A Come Back...

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by FreeForm Designs, Aug 15, 2019.

1. Long time lurker, first time member...

My name is Bev, Ive been in the graphic design/sign industry for over 22 years. I previously owned a business that I handed over to my Ex (husband & business partner) in 2017. I relocated but because of events unforeseen I was un-relocated back to my home state of New Jersey. After matters were taken care of in the beginning of this year I decided to start a new design/sign business.

When Im not cruising the internet for new fonts, or mentally critiquing my competitions sign layouts you can find me behind my Canon camera in some dark Southern New Jersey location capturing the the Milky Way with the area landscapes as the backdrops.

Tags:
    • Like Like x 1
  2. ddarlak

ddarlak Trump Hater

Welcome home

3. The Big Squeegee

The Big Squeegee Major Contributor

:welcome: 2 :signs101smilie: from OK

4. BigfishDM

BigfishDM Merchant Member

Jun 22, 2009
    All Over
    Welcome aboard!!

5. FatCat

FatCat Very Active Member

Feb 12, 2007
    Columbus, Ohio
    Welcome!!

6. rockz12

rockz12 Specializing in the strange and unusual

Jun 5, 2007
    Hamilton, NJ
    Jersey here as well! Congrats and best of luck. Always supportive of small business from ground up. Enjoy the grind!

7. Gino

Gino Premium Subscriber

Jun 7, 2006
    PA
    Welcome back.

When growing up, my family spent alotta time at Cape May and the surrounding areas. Nothing like it was anymore. It's completely commercialized and has no pull for me, except fond memories.

8. BobM

BobM Very Active Member

May 31, 2008
    Cape Cod
    Welcome back

9. Johnny Best

Johnny Best Very Active Member

Dec 9, 2015
    buffalo ny
    I'm a Nikon person, but good luck on the Come Back.