• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Making advertising dollars stretch...the case of Edward Durr

Stacey K

I like making signs
I heard about this today and I find it fascinating does anyone else? Edward Durr spent just $153 and if I had to guess...his wife or his kid had a decent IPhone and the ability to add some wording to a 30 second ad they created literally in his front yard. His opponent spent near $1,000,000. Edward Durr won the Senate seat - to everyone's surprise.

Obviously, people are voting based on party affiliation but still...$153 and a very homemade 30 second ad beating out $1,000,000 in campaign funds. Not looking to get into any kind of political talk here but the entire thing is interesting to me. Here is the ad...

Johnny Best

Saw his interview on Fox News yesterday. Just a down to earth kind of guy who is fed up with the bullshIt.
The guy he beat has been in the New Jersey Senate for 20 years. He said he spent $5,000 of his money to win.

Voyage Print

Shitty advertising is still shitty advertising. People never cared about the message, they care about the graphics. If you believe other, then ask your self why Disneyland still prints fascinating entry gate tickets when most of the world has gone digital. Most importantly why amazon feels the need to brand its boxes with a penis going from A to z when if you are ordering from amazon a simple box would have sufficed. since you are literally ordering from amazon and why do you need a box that you are going to throw away in ten seconds after you open it to say the same thing.

visual800

I like it. Simple dude, middle class life. Beats the hell out of the "All smiling family as they walk into church with nothing but wholesomeness" in their lives. BS!

GAC05

Quit buggin' me
Hope he does well (whatever that means these days), the people he beat are trying to cancel him before he even starts.