Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

making changes to the colour swatches.

Discussion in 'Flexi' started by gabagoo, Feb 4, 2008.

1. gabagoo

gabagoo Major Contributor

Oct 10, 2006
    Vaughan, Ontario
    To many times I get that message when shutting down that the colour swatches have been changed and do I want to save it. I always click no but then there are the times that the software automatically shuts down from a windows error or the times I am in a rush and just keep clicking things shut to get on with it. I now notice that in some cases the colour I want is no longer in the table or that lets say a green colour is now labelled something else like black. If I delete these ones on screen and reopen them from the colour tables will they reset to the original colour schemes? I pretty sure I tried and keep getting the same errors . Now if I am stuck with the colour charts and the changes that have accidently been made to them does that mean that a file that was save dusing lets say the green will now open and print whatever the change to that colour has been made? I need to reset these as I am now worried that the longer I go, I may really screw things up for the future. I hope I have made myself clear on this as it's something I never really thought about or really understand.

Tags: