• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Making use of unused artwork.

Joe Diaz

The city was working with us to do another mural in town, however the mural sponsor dropped out and left us all hanging. But the silver lining is that I was able to use parts of the design for another project for the city. All is well that ends well.
Legg Mural '13 2 - Copy.jpg chautauqua park story signs.jpg chautauqua park story signs top.jpg

Locals Find!

Nice Work Joe!

Got a question though on panel #4 why did you use "ESTD" vs. "EST." Really would like to know if that was intentionally done for a design reason or, just some off the cuff way of doing it.

Joe Diaz

Nice Work Joe!

Got a question though on panel #4 why did you use "ESTD" vs. "EST." Really would like to know if that was intentionally done for a design reason or, just some off the cuff way of doing it.

ESTD is an older way of writing it which we felt matched the vintage style of design. But mainly I did it for balance reasons. ESTD is the same length as the date.