• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Mamage Eco Solvent Printer - What RIP?

StickerGuy83

So a buddy of mine purchased an eco solvent printer from China. The brand is Mamage. CMYK. Not built great, but has the DX5 printhead. The software sent with the printer is absolutely horrendous. Its like an overwhelming print driver you would use with your home printer. I was told Flexi won't work with it, but I have not confirmed yet. I am curious if anyone knows of a good RIP that will work with this printer. TYIA for the suggestions and help!

chrisphilipps

Merchant Member
I have never heard of that brand before. I checked and Flexi doesn't seem to have a driver with that specific name on it. The below screen shot is from the latest build of Flexi 21. I also checked Onyx's website and don't see the driver listed as an option either. You might be able to try a driver for a similar eco-solvent printer and see if it works, otherwise you are probably stuck with the software they supplied.

Mamage Printer.png