• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Man wants Browns pallbearers so team 'can let him down one last time' Hahahahaha

ThinkRight

[h=1]Man wants Browns pallbearers so team 'can let him down one last time'[/h]People always throw out weird stuff surrounding their death ("When I die I want blah blah blah") but you rarely see people follow through on it. Not Scott E. Entsminger, a Browns fan who died at the age of 55 on July 4.
Entsminger "was an accomplished musician, loved playing the guitar and was a member of the Old Fogies Band." He was also, per his obituary in the Columbus Dispatch, a "lifelongCleveland Browns fan and season ticket holder."
The deceased wasn't just your average Browns fan: He apparently wrote a song each year about the Browns, which he sent to the team along with advice about how to run the organization.
And he was such a big Browns fan that the family encouraged everyone attending his funeral wear clothes supporting the team. But here's the real kicker -- he wanted his pallbearers to be Browns as well.
Why? Well ...
"He respectfully requests six Cleveland Browns pall bearers so the Browns can let him down one last time."
Oh, Browns. You even managed to get beat by the deceased.

Tags: Will Brinson, Cleveland Browns, NFL
http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/blog/e...earers-so-team-can-let-him-down-one-last-time

:ROFLMAO:

:Big Laugh

WildWestDesigns

From one of the comments:

As one who is a lifetime Browns fan, and quite a bit older than the deceased, I have to say that this is a wonderful idea ... as long as he does not mind their fumbling his casket into the hole!

Snydo

Just saw this story on the news....I had a good 4 second chuckle. As a Lions fan I feel similar pain anually. Rawrr!