• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

management software

Most of my work is apparel items. We currently write up orders then put them on an excel spreadsheet etc. I have looked into some office programs but I am needing one based towards shirts. I was wondering if anyone had any success with t-quoter? Would you recommend it? If not what software do you suggest?

Kevin-shopVOX

Most of my work is apparel items. We currently write up orders then put them on an excel spreadsheet etc. I have looked into some office programs but I am needing one based towards shirts. I was wondering if anyone had any success with t-quoter? Would you recommend it? If not what software do you suggest?

Do you want workflow or estimating and workflow? If it's just workflow try www.shopVox.com Pulls from Quickbooks directly so details are in there without double entry, you get custom workflow (meaning build your own job stages specifically for your business) and online proofing and track time on stages spent. In a week or so it will resource manage, meaning it'll know that your people/machines/vehicles are booked based on current workload. 2 week free trial. Let me know if you have questions.