• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Manila tags

I received an inquiry about some printed manila tags sized 3.125" x 6.5" in 3 different colors, green, purple, and grey. I'm still waiting on an email to get the specs that I need on these, but in the meantime can anyone refer me to a supplier who might be able to do these?

Uline was my first thought also, but I didn't think they did custom tags. I will call then in the morning once the specs are on my desk. They need these by April 1st and I honestly hate these kind of inquiries for custom stuff that we don't already have a supplier for on a tight deadline. Part of me says to let this potential job go somewhere else but they want several thousand tags so it might pay off to do it for them.

richsweeney

In Seattle we used to buy these from our local paper vendor, West Coast paper. We also could buy wires to tie to them. We would imprint them on our small offset press.
I think they still sell them.

Marie

Try Specialty Service Partners. They sell blank and imprnted tags - lots of sizes and colors.

They managed to bump up the deadline just a tad and it looks like I'll be placing a custom order through 4over for these. Thanks for all the helpful suggestions. Uline would have been fine, but they don't do purple card stock and I need cards in green, purple, and grey. They also have a relatively slow turnaround compared to what we can get with 4over.