Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

manual registration mark settings?

Discussion in 'Graphtec' started by auto graphix plus, Mar 10, 2008.

1. auto graphix plus

auto graphix plus Member

Jun 17, 2005
    we have the fc-7000 & from reading past posts here & looking at the graphtec user manual I am still confused. We are going to print & cut sol gold engine turn gold. I am using the valujet64,graphtec fc 7000 & flexi 8.
    from reading signgolds spec sheet it is recommende to use a manual registration reading & not the arms. my question is do I layout registration marks in my design & then read the off the graphtec or can I use the type 2 that I would typically use & read them manually. If it is just an issue of the material having to much reflection could I just cover up the registration marks, draw them in & use the arms setup. I hope this makes sense this job is quite large so I do not want any screw-ups. Thank You ----Sean

Tags:
  2. auto graphix plus

auto graphix plus Member

Jun 17, 2005
    bump