• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Manuals needed

hapycmpr

I just went from having a Mutoh outdoor Jr 38" to a Roland SC-545ex. This printer is so awesome. Now I need to get all the user and repair manuals. I had collected almost every Mutoh manual so that I could share with any of the 101 team. But now I get to start over and start collecting Rolland manuals. But first I need to get the ones for the machine I own. I have gone through the search menu to fine someone who has already shared their PDFs but as of yet I have had no response from my PMs. So if you have anything that pertains to this SC-545EX and are willing to share I would sure appreciate it. Thanks!!!!
-James-

TammieH

Did you try and "Google" Roland SC-545ex Manual?

I did

http://support.rolanddga.com/docs/Documents/departments/Technical%20Services/Manuals%20and%20Guides/SC-545EX_USE_EN_R2.pdf

hapycmpr

Service Manual

Tammie
Thanks. On some of the Mutoh manuals I had collected several different publication per model ranging from setup to service bulletins. So I was fishing to see what I could get. I am still looking for service manual which I have never found free on Google.