Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Manuals needed

Discussion in 'Roland' started by hapycmpr, Jan 24, 2014.

1. hapycmpr

hapycmpr Member

Mar 18, 2013
    Broken Arrow Ok
    I just went from having a Mutoh outdoor Jr 38" to a Roland SC-545ex. This printer is so awesome. Now I need to get all the user and repair manuals. I had collected almost every Mutoh manual so that I could share with any of the 101 team. But now I get to start over and start collecting Rolland manuals. But first I need to get the ones for the machine I own. I have gone through the search menu to fine someone who has already shared their PDFs but as of yet I have had no response from my PMs. So if you have anything that pertains to this SC-545EX and are willing to share I would sure appreciate it. Thanks!!!!
    -James-

Tags:
  2. TammieH

TammieH Very Active Member

Nov 28, 2011
    Pacific NW
    Did you try and "Google" Roland SC-545ex Manual?

I did

http://support.rolanddga.com/docs/Documents/departments/Technical%20Services/Manuals%20and%20Guides/SC-545EX_USE_EN_R2.pdf

3. hapycmpr

hapycmpr Member

Mar 18, 2013
    Broken Arrow Ok
    Service Manual

Tammie
    Thanks. On some of the Mutoh manuals I had collected several different publication per model ranging from setup to service bulletins. So I was fishing to see what I could get. I am still looking for service manual which I have never found free on Google.