Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Many thanks to Fred and Connie Weiss!

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Matthew Gerber, Sep 16, 2005.

1. Matthew Gerber

Matthew Gerber Member

Sep 1, 2005
    Hello!

I'm the manager of SignCraft, Inc., an 8 person full-service design and fabrication shop on California's Central Coast. We are a C45 licensed electric contractor with a 20 year history.

I've been designing professionally for 19 years, doing stints as an educator, in retail print services manager, in public relations and marketing, and as a small business owner. I have experience in motion graphics, video and audio production (where I got my start in the communication arts).

I've been in the sign industry for two-and-a-half years, and find it fairly rewarding. I was never one for geting giddy when I saw a design I created in use 'round town, but at least I know that the signs I'm producing will be around for somewhat longer than the standard flyer or brochure design. I see myself staying in signs for a good long time, as I enjoy the work and the folks I've met in the industry.

My thanks to Fred Weiss for hosting the Signs 101 boards, and all of his efforts getting my account activated (we hit some hurdles there). I've lurked here a bit, and it looks like a fun place to spend some time!

Tags:
  2. Fred Weiss

Fred Weiss Merchant Member

Sep 11, 2003
    Olympia, WA
    Glad to see you found your way here Matthew. :thumb:

3. Leondo

Leondo Member

May 17, 2005
    :Welcome: to :signs101: :thumb:

4. ENTDesign

ENTDesign Very Active Member

May 12, 2005
    Welcome from Michigan

5. vid

vid Very Active Member

Jun 11, 2003
    California
    Welcome from the Central Valley, Matthew. Cool Resume... this place has been very helpful for me learning about the sign business. Look forward to hearing more from you.

Best,
    vid

6. rockongraphix

rockongraphix Member

Mar 17, 2005
    :Welcome: to:signs101: matt

michael
    rockongraphix

7. xtremegraphics

xtremegraphics Member

Jul 22, 2005
    Best place and poeple on the Net are all right here......... Welcome aboard!!!

8. gcljlamb

gcljlamb Member

Mar 14, 2005
    :Welcome: You've got a good last name for the industry, huh?

Welcome from Kansas. Yeah, that's right. The land now scientifically proven to be flatter than a pancake.

Look forward to your posts.

George

9. Bigdawg

Bigdawg Just Me

Jun 8, 2005
    Sunny Florida
    Welcome from the hills of Tennessee!

10. gtjet

gtjet Active Member

Jun 3, 2005
    Welcome from the
    Wyo-Braska area.

11. Cadmn

Cadmn Very Active Member

Aug 19, 2005
    welcome to the board Matthew from Texas

12. Matthew Gerber

Matthew Gerber Member

Sep 1, 2005
    WOW! Hellos from across the land...thanks everyone!