• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Map makes it easy to find Wrap Installers

thesignexpert

Hey all,

So, being the guy who just can't help but run with an idea when it really grabs me (just like most of you I suspect), I built this new website. It occurred to me a couple of days ago that it was really a pain in the the ole' posterior trying to find good wrap install help out of our local area. We prefer to use the guys who have tested in the 3M Certified network but I know there are a lot of really good PDAA Master Certified installers and a lot of independents that can also rock out a good wrap. I figured if I could build a better solution to find them then perhaps others might like it...

Check out WrapperMapper.com and let me know what you think. This thing didn't exist two days ago so please bear in mind that I am still working feverishly on it. Lots of little bugs, quirks and tweaks to work on but I think it really addresses a need that a lot of us have. I am also slogging through the considerable task of getting all of the 3M and PDAA guys mapped out which is quite a task.

Full disclosure, I put it all out there for free for anyone to use (wrappers, print providers, sign shops, end users etc.). I would like to monetize it with a really cheap "Premium Subscription" and perhaps find some Sponsors to keep it from draining my account too quickly. :smile:

Anywho, I would love to hear some thoughts and feedback.

Jester1167

Premium Subscriber
Just a suggestion,

Once you get the site ironed out, you might offer 1-6 month free premium membership for those signed up. One job from your site would pay the yearly dues and you need time to build the SEO, backlinks and PR.

This idea defiantly has merit. The visual map is way better than the way you search on the PDAA, 3M, UASG sites.