• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Margins on Roland printers?

GW

Does anyone have a sense of the margins on the VersaCAMM line? Any idea what cost is on a SP-300i?

Thank you.

GW

What do you mean by margins....?

Being in Toronto I can think of half a dozen companies that probably sell to your region.

By margins I mean what is the typical profit margin in a print/cut machine. 10%, 20%, 30%...?

I'm trying to get a sense of whether or not $1000 below MSRP ($13,995 in Canada) is good or not on a new SP-300i.

Robert M

Discount

That looks like a 7% discount. Dealers down south of you often have to discount twice that.
Look at a Mimaki, you can pick up one of their 54" print / cuts for the same money

Justinglinn

Call Tubelite

I just got a 54inch Mimaki printer/cutter. 14k all in with take up reel and 2 full sets of ink. And I must say their setup and training was fantastic. Ask for Bobby Cagle for sales and my set up/trainer was John Rube (amazing)

tubelite in NC