Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Marine Dress Blues?

Discussion in 'Clipart, Vehicle Templates and Digital Files' started by MAB SIGNS, Jan 20, 2007.

1. MAB SIGNS

MAB SIGNS Very Active Member

Jun 29, 2003
    I have a client wanting a marine in dress blues on his digital signs. I have some cartoonish stuff but really need a good photo that I can buy at a reasonable price. Can anyone recommend a site or does anyone have a pic of themselves in dress blues they want on my customers signs? lol

I'll be creating a silhouette image if unable to find a photo.

Appreciate any hlep.

Mark

Tags:
  2. RJ California

RJ California Active Member

Jul 19, 2005
    California
    I would try dreamstime.com and istock.com.
    I did a search on iStock for "marine soldier" and they had some that might work, Dreamstime had 1 or 2 that might work also. Those 2 sites are good because of the large file size and low price (between $1 and $5 per pic).
    Clipart.com had some too - they charge an annual subscription.
    Hope you find what you need.

3. OldPaint

OldPaint Major Contributor

GO TO THE MARINE RECRUITER.....ill beat he got some pamphlet/brorcher with a guy in full dress........

4. mark in tx

mark in tx Very Active Member

Oct 25, 2005
    Harker Heights, Texas
    Do like Old Paint said, but ask the recruiter for a copy of his or her official photo in dress blues, it will be much better than scanning in a pamphlet.

5. signsource1

signsource1 Member

Nov 18, 2006
    I'd put on mine, but it may look more like a can of biscuits, thats if I can get the blouse buttoned. Too much food not enough exercise since the 90's:unclesam:

6. thesignshop.ws

thesignshop.ws Member

Jan 28, 2005
  7. Mason

Mason Very Active Member

Aug 11, 2005
    Go to Getty Images, it may cost a little more but will be what youre looking for,istock typically doesnt have accurate representations for licensing reasons.

Getty

8. MAB SIGNS

MAB SIGNS Very Active Member

Jun 29, 2003
    bump

So far google has given me more than the other sites. Any other Marine websites?

Mark