• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

marketing

noack214

recently bought a mimaki jf1631 and i am wondering how to market this thing already in the business of sand carved signs any ideas open to any ideas

signmeup

I recently bought a mimaki jf1631 and I am wondering how to market this thing. I'm already in the business of sand carved signs. I'm open to any ideas.

There....now it makes sense.

luggnut

recently bought a mimaki jf1631 and i am wondering how to market this thing already in the business of sand carved signs any ideas open to any ideas

you must have a lot of money... i would have to have a plan for it , before i bought it. i would started selling these kinds of signs by outsourcing to determine my market first. thats how i do sandblast and routed signs now and i have determined for me at this point outsourcing is the best way, until i develop more of a market it is not worth the investment.

i worked at a shop that bought the flatbed printer before we had a market (owner had lots a money) and eventually had to sell it at a large loss because the market wasn't there or wasn't developed enough.

i see you have already bought it so ... good luck .. maybe if you are in a large city there will already be a market waiting?

mark in tx

Maybe I misunderstood your post a little bit, but you don't market the machine.
You market the products you make with it.
I think you probably could start by substituting the word "Printed" anywhere you use the word "Sand-Carved".
Good luck!