• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Marlin

totalimage

I am looking for a High res pic of a marlin jumping out of the water. I have looked at fotolia, Istock as well as others. Cant seem to find a pic with the marlin jumping out of the water. Is there a site with high res pics of fish? Or fred do you have something like what I need for sale...It must be a real pic....Thanks in advance!

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
The only one I have is an artist's illustration. It is a 100% vector print-n-cut you can see here. A quick check of some of the photo sites turns up nothing, so a photo of a marlin actually breaking out of the water may be in the mind of an artist but not in the lens of a camera.

totalimage

Thats what I figure...We are doing a 3/4 wrap and making great money ..Just have to find the right pic....Thanks

Brendan

Totalmage,
I was surprised at the limited amount of wildlife photography and gamefish in particular.
I hired an artist for a boat wrap that I did and he was/is phenominal. It is pricey, but its a one of a kind masterpiece. I can get you his information of you are interested.
Good luck.