• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Marquee Theater Style Track Letters

Jarvis

Does anyone know where to get these dimensional style Marquee Letters? They have 2 slots on the back for hanging on rails. I think Wagner used to make these, but I'm told they are out of business, and I don't think Gemini offers them either. Any help is appreciated!!

Attachments

• Marquee Letters.jpg
    Marquee Letters.jpg
    87 KB · Views: 322

Bobby H

Arial Sucks.
Wagner and Gemini have both discontinued their slotted changeable copy letter product lines. Third party suppliers may still have some to sell, but obviously the stock supply is limited and diminishing. Some companies are custom making slotted letters. I'm going to a sign industry regional conference the end of this week and hope to find out more about this situation at the trade show.

I think slotted letters look more classy than the flat Zip Change/Pronto style letters, but they require more sign face space and are more expensive. The cost of LED-based variable message displays has fallen enough that many customers opt for those types of signs rather than the old "analog" signs that have to be changed manually.

Jarvis

Thanks for the contact, weyandsign! Will give them a shout. Thanks for the input Bobby H- that would be a good upsell for sure!