• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Marriage

qmr55

Betting someone half the **** you own that you'll love them forever.

:ROFLMAO:

Or just put up with them forever, which ever way you look at it

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
Betting someone half the **** you own that you'll love them forever.

:ROFLMAO:

Or just put up with them forever, which ever way you look at it

:blondie:

And that he or she will do the same for you. As someone who beat the odds I can only recommend it, but you might want to consider a pug instead.
dog27.gif

oldgoatroper

Roper of Goats. Old ones.
"A man and a woman should choose each other for life. A long life is barely enough for a man and a woman to understand each other; and to understand is to love. The man who understands one woman is qualified to understand almost everything." -- J.B. Yeats

(emphasis mine)

round man

my lawyer told me a long time ago that when the divorce was final i would end up with half of what my ex didn't want,....he wasn't that good of a lawyer but he was right,...

BobM

Having been married for 43 years the only thing I truly understand is "A HAPPY WIFE IS A HAPPY LIFE".

Smacka

They say that 50% of marriages end in divorce. Yet people can't WAIT to jump into it. If your skydiving instructor told you that there was a 50% chance your chute wouldn't open, would you still jump??:ROFLMAO:

Gino

Premium Subscriber
I had an old music teacher once tell me..... everyone should be divorced at least once in their life.... and the first step to that is marriage.

signswi

Marriage rates are at an all time low and dropping rapidly. Makes sense demographically.

That said, I'm married, love being married but what's so hard about a prenup?

Border

I have been happily divorced for almost 18 years now. Getting ready to take the marriage plunge for the second time 4 weeks from now.

SignManiac

First marriage lasted eighteen years. Second one lasted eighteen months. I figure the next one should last eighteen days!

BobM

Had a divorced friend say "I'm going to go out and find a woman I really hate and give her a house. It will be cheaper, quicker and less painful".

skyhigh

LOL

Anyways, don't make the same mistake I did.
You should marry an UGLY woman....that way, when she leaves, who cares.