• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Marry Christmas

astro8

Marry Christmas,
I want to place an order in your store,and I will like to know if you ship to Cotonou,BENIN and my method of payment will be credit card. So please let me know if you can assist me with the order,and please do not forget to include your web page in your replying back to my mail.I will await your prompt response as soon as you receive this mail,I will be very glad if you treat this email with good concern.

Warmest Regards,
Dixon Mark

I must get 5 of these a week, but my first from Benin...Marry Christmas!

N2Harpz

LOL ... never got an email. But have had several phone calls that were similar.
Have a Marry Christmas !!!

iSign

I even had a Marry Christmas greeting from an American this year... well, now that I think of it, was just as likely to be an illegal alien polynesian... but who needs spelling when there's cookies inside!!! :notworthy::munchie:

astro8

Yeah but this one is from another "Reverend"....with a thousand banners order, I'll get a 'Hippy New Year' one next week for 500 engraved posters (whatever they are) as long as I supply my cc details...Hippy New Year!

Allied Digital

Yeah but this one is from another "Reverend"....with a thousand banners order, I'll get a 'Hippy New Year' one next week for 500 engraved posters (whatever they are) as long as I supply my cc details...Hippy New Year!
Wow. watch out for these! Huge quantities like this are link to A MAJOR SCAM in my opinion.