• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Mask

Bradster941

How do I Mask two overlapping objects, then, once masked, break (ungroup) them apart?

attachment.php

attachment.php

Tks.,

Brad

Attachments

• question 1.jpg
    question 1.jpg
    451.1 KB · Views: 127
  • ttt.jpg
    ttt.jpg
    71.7 KB · Views: 145

cgsigns_jamie

You will have to copy the image and mask each image individually. So the red shape will mask the original image and the green shape will mask the copied image. Then you can move them around and do what ever you want. It does however increase the file size if you embed the images when you save the file so keep that in mind.

Bradster941

What is that supposed to be for?

I'm trying to create a vertical and horizontal panel from one mask picture that will be seamless. (flowers will line up at the transition).

Try copying everything then masking each piece seperately.

You will have to copy the image and mask each image individually. So the red shape will mask the original image and the green shape will mask the copied image. Then you can move them around and do what ever you want. It does however increase the file size if you embed the images when you save the file so keep that in mind.

Thus the value of Signs 101. Sometimes you can't see the trees because the forest is in the way,. :covereyes:
Thanks D&Tgraphics and cgsigns_jamie .
You are right on the money. :thumb::thumb::thumb:

attachment.php

Attachments

• ttt1.jpg
    ttt1.jpg
    48.4 KB · Views: 144