• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Masked Vinyl Storage

wraprat

I need some ideas. I hate rolling up my masked vinyl while waiting for customers to bring there vehicles yet I can't spare the table space to lay it flat. I have several fleet accounts and sometimes logos and copy can exceed 8 ft. in length. Hanging seems to be my only option. Does anybody out there have any kind of hanging system in use or know of one other then the old clothes line system. any advice or info would be appreciated. Thanks

fresh

We loosely roll it (graphic side out) and then put it in a bucket (large rubbermaid storage container, no lid). We love buckets. I guess you could also use a large garbage can.

You just need something that will allow it to unroll enough to fill the container.

phototec

I usually loosely roll pre-masked graphic side out and store in orange Home Depot buckets, allowing the roll to expand into the bucket diameter, and use the buckets to transport the pre-masked graphics to location applications, keeps them from getting damaged etc.

:thumb:

ExecuPrintGS

We have a 6' pole hanging from the roof with pullys and hoist them up into the air. Keeps them off my table and they are essentially "flat" all the time.... But that's just me.