Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Need Help Master Craft boat font?

Discussion in 'Fonts and Typography' started by Boudica, Oct 7, 2020.

1. Boudica

Boudica Member

Dec 21, 2018
    Spokane, WA
    I've been asked to produce some decals for a Mastercraft boat. I grabbed the logo from Brands of the World, but there are some other text elements I'll have to make myself - and I cant figure out what the font is. I tried the squirrel, but it mangled it (not sure why). Anyway... Does anyone know what font this is?
    MasterCraft.jpg image1.jpg image2.jpg MasterCraft.jpg image1.jpg

Tags:
  2. The Yanki & The Brit

The Yanki & The Brit The Yanki & The Brit Signs and Radio Show

Sep 3, 2014
    Texas
    I guess I missed something... what's wrong with the Black & White image you show?

3. Boudica

Boudica Member

Dec 21, 2018
    Spokane, WA
    That's the vector I downloaded from brands of the world - which will work great. But there is some other lettering on the boat that I also need to do like "sports star" and some other stuff on the back. I was trying to figure out what the font is because that part I will need to create myself.

4. Notarealsignguy

Notarealsignguy Very Active Member

Feb 20, 2020
    Florida
    The back looks like eurostile ext but I am real bad at this game. Id just do the same on the side under the logo, they wont know.

• Like Like x 1
  5. shoresigns

shoresigns Very Active Member

Nov 1, 2011
    Vancouver, BC
    • Like Like x 2
  6. Boudica

Boudica Member

Dec 21, 2018
    Spokane, WA