• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Master Cutter and then......

AKWD

Here's a few suggestions for all of you;

1: Buy a HIGH-QUALITY cable. The cables I've seen with the Master are a pile of doo. The longer the cable, the more chance of RFI over the length.
2: Make sure the cable is not anywhere near other power cables. If you must cross power or other potentially RFI-emitting items, make sure you don't run parallel to that cable. Pass immediately, and try to keep it away.
3: Cordless phones -- I used to be a scale technician at one point, and yes, these mofos cause major hassles. Even when you're not on them and even when not ringing, most will still 'poll' the base (Or other way around) at specific time intervals. These are usually at full power, and will cause issues. Same goes for cell phones, but worse. At least most of the time their frequency is high enough that it doesn't bug too much except electrical.
4: Grounding -- Not only make sure all of the grounding cables are hooked up well in your Master, but also ensure you are plugging it into an outlet that is grounded properly as well. If you don't know how to do this, call your electrician. Make sure your power cord is grounded as well.
5: Separate circuit if possible -- Prevent minimal electrical crosstalk and use a separate circuit if possible. Even then, I would still recommend a power scrubber. AC in US/Canada is so unclean, that this could easily be your issue.

This is all from experience between my Master and previous electrical/electronic knowledge. Always start with the cheapest thing to test and work up from there. Even if a better machine may not react to whatever may be causing it, it could be causing long-term wear on the electronics.