• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Master or SignGo.....Cutting issues

SoIllsignman

Let's get past all the Master bashing responses and get to the issue ( I am working towards getting a Graphtec). Here is whats going on....

I have a Master XY 380p And I am running Sign go. It has been not cutting all the way...or maybe the term is correctly.
As it cuts to the finish point it does not cut correctly. I go to weed the finished work and it leaves "tails"... hanging uncut pieces. Overcut does not seem to help.

When it finishes it I notice that there are Xtra cuts as well. Where the blade has landed there is a small curl cut. sometimes that is not a problem...it comes out in the weeding, but sometimes it is on the vinyl I am using.

It also rounds corners on smaller cuts. Smaller cut..under 2" looks like junk. Looks like I used scissors to cut it out!

So....

1. Hanging vinyl-not a complete straight cut.
2. Odd cutting- cutter landing in odd places
3. Small cutting looks like poop!

Thanks,

SoIll