• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Master xy-300

Status
Not open for further replies.

JR_

i everyone. i have a master cutter and when i send something to it, it keeps saying "please wait, receiving data"??? I shut cutter and pc down and restart them and as soon as i open winpc pro it says it again instantly! any thought what this might be? :banghead: Thanks

Jim

signmeup

Do a search of this site first. Does it do a test cut? Can it cut a circle or a square? What software are you useing? How long did you wait? What are sending it to cut? If you're sending it a full scale vector of the Eiffle tower it may take a while.......a bitmap....maybe longer.

Oh and brace yourself.....lots of people on this site will tell you to throw it away and buy a real plotter.

JR_

I am using winpc pro for cutter software. if I hit reset button it resets cutter head but the message doesn't change. I've left it on for like 55 hrs and nothing changed. I was trying a sample cut to see if they was connecting. all I did was typed capital and lower case "a" and send to cut. that's when I got the message and it hasn't changed yet. been a week. I know the cutter is cheap, but its what I can afford right now. if I leave pc off and just turn on cutter the message don't come up and it will do the test cut, circle with x going threw it. Thanks again for the help!

Bigdawg

Just Me
Sounds like a definite communication problem... I use easysign to drive my Masters, so I don't know how to tell you to fix... have you tried a new cable? Are you running a parallel cable or usb adaptor?

signmeup

It has to be the correct parallel cable. Contact Desay tec support and tell them your troubles. Ask them about the cable. Search this site for similar posts. It's all been discussed before.

JR_

i sent a email to Desay tech, havent recieved reply yet. Thanks for the help! Ill try a diff cable.

Jim

cutkiller

i sent a email to Desay tech, havent recieved reply yet. Thanks for the help! Ill try a diff cable.

Jim

Don't expect to get a response from Desay. These chinese provide the worst customers service i ever seen. I send them a email because i need to buy parts (not even to get assistance) and my email bouced back because their mail folder was full. They don't even read their email.

Best luck.

signmeup

The few times I called Desay, Dave was very helpful. I called and ordered a new cutting strip and had it in a couple days. If you bash someone's business in a public forum you may be affecting their ability to feed their family. Make sure you are being fair in your assesment of their service.

cutkiller

The few times I called Desay, Dave was very helpful. I called and ordered a new cutting strip and had it in a couple days. If you bash someone's business in a public forum you may be affecting their ability to feed their family. Make sure you are being fair in your assesment of their service.

Well i'm not bashing on them, im sharing my own experience. They never returned any of my serval email and didn't provided any assitance after my purchase. NEVER! I then called and i spoke to a lady who speak a broken english, and she said someone will call me back. Never got a call back. And i don't think its going to ruin their image, they already did by themself.

Last edited:

coastek

I think the part holds the blade holder is called cutter carriage head, you can find their phone number on the website and call them to place the order. I sometimes email them to esupport@masterwarehouse.com regarding my technical questions and get replied most times promptly. Good luck!

signmeup

Well i'm not bashing on them, im sharing my own experience. They never returned any of my serval email and didn't provided any assitance after my purchase. NEVER! I then called and i spoke to a lady who speak a broken english, and she said someone will call me back. Never got a call back. And i don't think its going to ruin their image, they already did by themself.

A French Canadian complaining about someone using broken english..... priceless.

The people at Desay probably figured out that you're an idiot and stopped responding to your emails and calls.

cutkiller

A French Canadian complaining about someone using broken english..... priceless.

The people at Desay probably figured out that you're an idiot and stopped responding to your emails and calls.

Thanks

apparently, you have nothing better to do than keep replying to me. Or is it just to increase your posting count, and improving your cyber-reputation? You know what i mean? I'm sure everyone does LOL Is my english correct now?? Thats funny, it say it all. First of all, we speak more than one language here in Quebec. I use to speak 4 lol. Is that make me more intelligent then you, probably, even if my english is not pefect. I appreciate your last comment, even if it was totally random. Have a nice day.

Last edited:

signmeup

Thanks

apparently, you have nothing better to do than keep replying to me. Or is it just to increase your posting count, and improving your cyber-reputation? You know what i mean? I'm sure everyone does. LOL. Is my english correct now?? Thats funny, it say it all. First of all, we speak more than one language here in Quebec. I use to speak 4 lol. Is that make me more intelligent then you, probably, even if my english is not pefect. I appreciate your last comment, even if it was totally random. Have a nice day.
I high lighted the most obvious mistakes for you. Normally I would never make fun of a person's language abilities. You are a special case though because you were belittling a Chinese person for having trouble with english when you clearly have the same weakness.

As for the "idiot" comment....that comes from your posting past. First you berated your plotter (and it's maker)for what turned out to be a loose cord.(your fault) Then you berated it when it was unable to cut a corrupted file. (Your fault) So, to sum up... you are an idiot because; you learned nothing from either experience, you berate people who don't speak english as well as you(Ha!) and you seem convinced that a Graphtec plotter will work fine with a loose cord and that it will cut corrupted files flawlessly.

Thankfully, you can cure your little problem quite easily..... quit being an idiot!

Last edited:

cutkiller

Thanks for being my personal grammar teacher... You just make a fool of yourself. You act like you are 16 years old. I was surprised to see you're actually 50! :O Why do you feel the need to jump onto everyone's thread and trash talk? Is it to improve your self-estime? I don't get it, seriously..

Please do yourself a favor and get a life. Calling other ppl "idiots" over the internet because they share their personal expericence with one particular company, and correcting their grammar does not make you look smart at all. Think about it.

And for your information, they don't STOP REPLYING, they just never replying to me. You seems to be over exited about arguing with me and missread my post. Also, the cable wasn't loose.

Thanks.......... Grand dad!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.