• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Master xy-300

Status
Not open for further replies.

OldPaint

all i can say, i have to agree with signmeup..........
#1. you bought a junk plotter
#2. you dont know what your doing no matter how many languages you speak.
#3. you are as most "youths".........disrepectfull to your elders.
#4. i find this really humorous, 2 Canadians arguing about the ENGLISH language)))))))))

cutkiller

What is humorous is a 65 years old daddy like you spending his precious time trashtalking over the internet. That's priceless. You are one experienced trashtalker aren't you?

Last edited:

signmeup

Thanks for being my personal grammar teacher... You just make a fool of yourself. You act like you are 16 years old. I was surprised to see you're actually 50! :O Why do you feel the need to jump onto everyone's thread and trash talk? Is it to improve your self-estime? I don't get it, seriously..

Please do yourself a favor and get a life. Calling other ppl "idiots" over the internet because they share their personal expericence with one particular company, and correcting their grammar does not make you look smart at all. Think about it.

And for your information, they don't STOP REPLYING, they just never replying to me. You seems to be over exited about arguing with me and missread my post. Also, the cable wasn't loose.

Thanks.......... Grand dad!
Click this link, then go down to post #16 and report back here with your findings: http://www.signs101.com/forums/showthread.php?t=36311

Here is what you said; "haha problem resolved. That was a cable issue!!!!! the cable in the port/com 1 was loose. duh. great cutter great cutter :) hahaha"

Want me find the post where you couldn't figure out that you were trying to cut a corrupted file? ........and when I told you it was a corrupted file and you still didn't get it?...... and then I sent you a copy of the file that I redrew for you and you still didn't get it?

OldPaint

go shoot some beavers or moose for dinner...........its done.))))))))))))you 2 keep it up and iam gona call the CMP))))))))))))))

cutkiller

LOL man you'll never give up... This was 2 years ago. The cutter was not responding because the cable was loose, but even when the cable was tight, i couldn't cut large files.. No need to read the entire post again. Please before you make comments, and try to look smart, make sure you know what you're talking about. You arguing for nothing. I switched to a pc and connect via the parallel port and it now works perfectly. The problem was the damn cable. It was a communication problem, nothing else. I never encounter any problem since. Thanks for your imput tho. Now get off my nuts.

OldPaint

a SQUIRREL........with no sence of humor........so sad, so young so unintelligent, but maybe there is chance you will grow up someday.

cutkiller

Frustrated much? Take it easy, you could make a heart attack, you know, at your age... :Big Laugh BTW is there any reason why you act like a prepubescent boy? Its kinda ironic that you talk about intelligence when you actually act like a kid. You could be my grand father, you retarded senile LOL Well i guess i'll wait for your next reply, you always have something "intelligent" to say. :popcorn:

Last edited:

signmeup

LOL man you'll never give up... This was 2 years ago. The cutter was not responding because the cable was loose, but even when the cable was tight, i couldn't cut large files.. No need to read the entire post again. Please before you make comments, and try to look smart, make sure you know what you're talking about. You arguing for nothing. I switched to a pc and connect via the parallel port and it now works perfectly. The problem was the damn cable. It was a communication problem, nothing else. I never encounter any problem since. Thanks for your imput tho. Now get off my nuts.
Reading for comprehension isn't your strong suit, is it?

You trashed a company, it's product and it's people for what turned out to be your fault. The plotter was fine (you just said so) it just couldn't work with a bad connection. (I told you the cable was loose in my first post to you.) It couldn't cut your corrupted file either.

I spent hours helping you solve your cutters problems (which turned out to be operator error) I even redrew the corrupted file for you so you could cut it.....and was never thanked. You offered to sell me the plotter and I accepted your offer. As soon as you figured out the plotter was fine you reniged on the offer. Now you're calling OP a retarded senile. One can only assume from all this that you are an idiot.

Status
Not open for further replies.