Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Master XY380P Cutter Settings

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous Plotters' started by invizzible, Oct 20, 2010.

1. invizzible

invizzible New Member

May 27, 2010
    This post is in reference to a previous post of mine discussing how my Master XY380P was getting kind of 'flaky' with it's cuts. That thread showed some fuzzy pictures of the cuts I was getting but the photos were not very helpful.

Invoke File/Cut, then click Cut, then click Setup. You'll get these three windows. Here are the screen shots of the current settings of my cutter in the General, Commands and Communication tabs. If anyone is running a Master cutter could you please compare my settings against yours and see if my settings seem to be okay? I'm just trying to see if there is anything about my settings that would cause straight lines to be warped, or have inaccurate or incomplete cuts or round off sharp corners when cutting. I'd be interested to hear any suggestions as far as settings go. If I can provide any other information please let me know.

Attached Files:

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 20, 2012
    Tags:
  2. ggsigns

ggsigns Member

Sep 5, 2009
    Norcross, GA
    I have a Master 300, the setting are exactly the same as your's except I.m using COM1

3. vidromero

vidromero New Member

Sep 20, 2012
    Hi! I'm so glad that I found this forum.

I have an XY380P that I purchased 6 years ago from a guy at Ebay.

Last night I was very surprised because the blade of my machine does not move vertically. I was shocked.
    I removed the cover of the head and found that a little screw was out of its place.
    After putting the screw back (there were 4 holes, but only 1 screw) I tried again, without any success :(

I'm attaching some pics. A friend of mine told me that it might be the solenoid that crashed :omg2:

I hope someone can help me please!
    Thanks a lot!

:mexico:

Attached Files:

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 20, 2012
  4. The1Railroader

The1Railroader New Member

Dec 9, 2011
    Hey Gang!
    My XY 380P will only cut after clicking send, and then shutting down, and restarting the computer! Any Clues?