• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Master XY380P Cutter Settings

invizzible

This post is in reference to a previous post of mine discussing how my Master XY380P was getting kind of 'flaky' with it's cuts. That thread showed some fuzzy pictures of the cuts I was getting but the photos were not very helpful.

Invoke File/Cut, then click Cut, then click Setup. You'll get these three windows. Here are the screen shots of the current settings of my cutter in the General, Commands and Communication tabs. If anyone is running a Master cutter could you please compare my settings against yours and see if my settings seem to be okay? I'm just trying to see if there is anything about my settings that would cause straight lines to be warped, or have inaccurate or incomplete cuts or round off sharp corners when cutting. I'd be interested to hear any suggestions as far as settings go. If I can provide any other information please let me know.

Attachments

• GeneralTab.jpg
    33.1 KB · Views: 118
  • CommandsTab.jpg
    38.3 KB · Views: 133
  • CommunicationTab.jpg
    26.8 KB · Views: 136
Last edited by a moderator:

vidromero

Hi! I'm so glad that I found this forum.

I have an XY380P that I purchased 6 years ago from a guy at Ebay.

Last night I was very surprised because the blade of my machine does not move vertically. I was shocked.
I removed the cover of the head and found that a little screw was out of its place.
After putting the screw back (there were 4 holes, but only 1 screw) I tried again, without any success :(

I'm attaching some pics. A friend of mine told me that it might be the solenoid that crashed :omg2:

I hope someone can help me please!
Thanks a lot!

:mexico:

Attachments

• XY380P1_zps4c835c9c.jpg
    XY380P1_zps4c835c9c.jpg
    214.9 KB · Views: 117
  • XY380P2_zpsa5f3c85c.jpg
    XY380P2_zpsa5f3c85c.jpg
    159.5 KB · Views: 134
  • XY380P3_zps9689b92d.jpg
    XY380P3_zps9689b92d.jpg