• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Material for trade show displays

dhamlett15

I have a customer that has brought me in 3 panels for a trade show display that I need to remake with new graphics.

The material seems to be a pvc or something similar. 23"x48"

Is this a material that I can print on an epson 7600 and if so does anyone have a material that they can recommend?

Also any merchant members that can do these prints please pm me.

BigfishDM

Merchant Member
Can you send me a small piece so I can match it up? I have multiple solutions that will work for you but I would like to see what they are expecting.

Slamdunkpro

Intelicoat makes a 12mil aquious polycarbonate that you can reverse print then lay a white vinyl adhesive backer (which they also make) over the back. We used to use this when we had our dye based Epson, I don't think it works with pigmented inks.

We do a ton of TS panels. If all you need is 3 panels that don't require any top/bottom tabs and you don't stock the materials, farm them out.

synergy_jim

You can also print to a material like Lexjet and laminate with a self adhesive polycarbonate lam. There are quite a few companies making varying thicknesses of the polycarb laminate. Kapco is one of them...