• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Material lighter than corrugated plastic?

VicoDrive

We generally use 4mm corrugated plastic for this client but he wants something lighter that is not foamcore but still has the durability of the corrugated plastic. Im going to suggest a 2mm corrugated plastic but is there anything else that may work out? Its being used for a general easel backed presentation sign

VicoDrive

since coroplast is mostly air, I doubt anything you find will be lighter and just as rigid/durable.

Thats pretty much what I was thinking. I just know there are a lot of other materials out there (on the Harbor Sales website) that Im not familiar with, thinking maybe there may be something else also

Gino

Premium Subscriber
That's a stock 14ply shocard size. Full is 44" x 28". Cut it in half and you have your size. I don't think there's a big weight difference, but it will look nicer.