• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Material needed for sign for gas station canopy

hotprinter

We are printing a gas station sign that is one of the canopies that goes around the gas pumps (4 sides). It is about 20 feet on each size so we want it to be on a roll. We will use the HP FB700 UV printer. What material would you suggest?

Attachments

• screenshot-964.jpg
    screenshot-964.jpg
    24.8 KB · Views: 212

graphicwarning

Looking a little closer, although hard to see in the photo... It appears to be a frameless flex retainer. Although quite possibly a retainer and polycarbonate... At that size I'd suspect flex...

Where I used to work we did lots of canopies for enterprise, Ultramar, etc... And I can only think of one time in 8 years or so we did one in polycarbonate... And it was a small canopy. But it's entirely possible...

When I left they started using a new flex from Arlon, in addition to panagraphics and Cooley... Though I don't remember the name of the Arlon product...

J Hill Designs

yeah was just throwing out ifs, but I am sure you are correct.

In my neck of the forest, these are usually bent aluminum panels with channel lettering for lighting, dont think I've come across a flex one ever

:thumb: