• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Material sensor doesn’t work, how do i fix?

sethkyejo

Tonyrich Arts
3A942FD7-BFB0-4636-84A0-E69FBD052AD6.jpeg
Hello this sensor isnt work and the printer is new can someone help me how to get through this because the 3200 banner wont pull, due to height and the sensor work light on.

jschaudt

Master of Hats
I'll go out on a limb and say that a cleaning of the lens and reflector are in order. There are replacement parts for this, and it has been discontinued and replaced with another model. Original sensor model with cable is available on Amazon US for $18

If it is sensing non-stop, then light is not emitting and reflecting back. It believes the beam is broken.

sethkyejo

Tonyrich Arts
I'll go out on a limb and say that a cleaning of the lens and reflector are in order. There are replacement parts for this, and it has been discontinued and replaced with another model. Original sensor model with cable is available on Amazon US for $18

If it is sensing non-stop, then light is not emitting and reflecting back. It believes the beam is broken.
Beam,? Its not lighting at all