Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

material shop in Dayton, Ohio area?

Discussion in 'Newbie Forum' started by Testtube Design, Nov 14, 2012.

1. Testtube Design

Testtube Design Learner

Jul 14, 2008
    Franklin
    looking for a place to buy my materials locally. I'm in between Dayton and Cincinnati, Ohio but Dayton is way closer. Thanks for any help. I've found NEI in Cincinnati and have bought a lot of materials there. It is just a long drive into Cincy.

Tags:
  2. insignia

insignia Very Active Member

Laird on Valley St., Meyer Plastics in Huber Heights. Grimco's Columbus branch delivers substrates to the area at least twice a week as well.

3. CS-SignSupply-TT

CS-SignSupply-TT Very Active Member

May 31, 2011
    Hey! from HOTlanta! I am a transplanted Buckeye from Centerville. If you are expanding your business offerings, but need to sub the production, you really need to contact Mike at INSIGNIA. He is in West Carrollton and does great work!

4. Testtube Design

Testtube Design Learner

Jul 14, 2008
    Franklin
    ok, thanks.

5. insignia

insignia Very Active Member

Thanks for the kind words Tim! I owe you Jersey Mikes next time you're in town.

6. Testtube Design

Testtube Design Learner

Jul 14, 2008
    Franklin
    Mike, I will come up and visit you soon. I use another company for my printable goods now. I would like to have a local guy that I can build a relationship with..