• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

material suggestion for a mobile billboard truck

solock

Looking for anyone with experience with a mobile billboard sign system?

A large customer just picked up a truck like http://mainstreetadz.com/MSA/Index uses.

the truck will be here monday and wanted to get a headstart on materials before I get to it to investigate.

Have a call in to mainstreetadz, as it is one of their former vehicles, but not expecting much as they are likely wanting to get the graphic production themselves...

Snapshots that the owner gave me shows it as backlit capable, and it is roll to roll not continuous loop, but the owner has no other details yet till the truck gets here.

Thanks for any and all information.

Steve

BigfishDM

Merchant Member
I think its just a standard backlit banner material, should not be to difficult to find from your local dealer. Ask for a 13-15oz BACKLIT Banner, Ultraflexx makes a good one if your dealer is an Ultraflexx dealer they should be able to help.