• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Material suggestions for thermal print box truck

Velocity955

I have a summa DC3 and have a 14' box truck to cover. I havent done anything of this size yet , so I was looking for suggestions on a good material to print on that will still install easy and conform to all the rivets...and oh ya, not break the bank with material costs.Anybody try Avery A6001 EZ on a summa printer?Thanks

PGSigns

Have not tried the Avery but have run the 3M from other sources than Summa through mine. On this bigger stuff I just farm out the prints, panels are bigger so less seams, and I make more money.
Jimmy

Have not tried the Avery but have run the 3M from other sources than Summa through mine. On this bigger stuff I just farm out the prints, panels are bigger so less seams, and I make more money.
Jimmy

I agree, I would outsource the printing to a large format eco-solvent printer. 3m 180 with a 3m 8518 lam. Thermal print would be very costly.

Velocity955

Thanks guys, that makes sense due to the amount of material to go solvent print. I have never installed a job that large. any tips for installing the 3M over rivets?