• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Material that will stick to Carpet/Fabric Walls

omgsideburns

Looking for a recommendation for a self adhesive product (vinyl, fabric, whatever) to stick to a fabric wall. Similar to moveable divider walls, cubicle walls, or movie theatre walls.

Thanks!

CanuckSigns

General Formulations Concept 212 is made for applying to low pile carpets, I've never used it myself, but i've seen it at tradeshows and it seems well stuck even after 30,000-40,000 people walked over it.

signsbybc

I like the Walk & Wall from Continental. I've used it on concrete, gym floors, carpet and a few different types of wall surfaces. What type of printer do you have? I have a solvent and the most common thing I use it for is murals and I haven't had any issues yet. Here's a link to their website: http://www.cgxusa.com/products/panorama-walk-wall-2/
I get mine from Florida Graphic Supply in Pinellas county and they seem to keep it in stock.

Looking for a recommendation for a self adhesive product (vinyl, fabric, whatever) to stick to a fabric wall. Similar to moveable divider walls, cubicle walls, or movie theatre walls.

Thanks!