• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Material that will work on textured surface

rjssigns

Finally got a pic of the wall my client wants lettered. Looks like I have limited options. Pin mount letters or...? Take a look at the pic. I need ideas.
They are also over a thousand miles away so an installer may be needed.

Attachments

• Wall Texture.jpg
    Wall Texture.jpg
    60.7 KB · Views: 64

rjssigns

Is that the wall they described as a "soft texture"....? Or am I thinking of something else?

You sir are correct. This is a pic that went with my previous post.
The graphic is just lettering(think Times Roman) with the O being solid and having lines through it to represent the rays of the sun.

Maybe I should letter a Lexan panel and use some nice chrome stands for mounting to the wall?

mudmedia

I am curious to this to I did a graphic for testing printed on IJ35c I post heated but probably not enough the next day it was on the floor. So I would say do not use IJ35c if it is printed

rjssigns

Thanks mudmedia. Any and all input is welcome. I fear the choices for a direct install are slim to none without the prospect of ruining the wall during removal.

xxaxx

I have always liked the look of the puck standoffs ... if they aren't opposed to that idea it may be a good choice.

mudmedia

I agree I am sure the price would go up but I like the standoff idea as well. They look great I used print on PVC with a clear piece of acrylic over it.

rjssigns

I'll see if I can swing them to the stand and acrylic deal.

Pat it is not a matter of "wanna go crazy", it's more like "already am crazy".

I do like the edge lit idea too.