• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Material to wrap several 55 gallons metal drums

guillermo

I need some help, I need to print some graphics on adhesive vinyl, of course and apply to (about 150) 55 gallons metal drums, like the picture attached, I did some cone shape concrete trashcans using 3M LX480MC with 8548G lamination, it worked great, and my questions is that if you know or have a material that will stand the elements, heat, rain, etc. that will not peel off, more likely has to be cast vinyl and lamination film, these are old and not good looking drums, any recommendations will be highly appreciated.

Well%20Supplies_Drums.jpg

mkmie

Lost Soul

I only suggest this because you said the drums are old and I am assuming not perfectly clean. Lots of prep and not an "easy" install. I think you could mimic this with .020 styrene and some hb tape or velcro.
They could be laminated or direct printed and considered disposable. Grimco has .020 for about $6.50 a sheet.

guillermo

I only suggest this because you said the drums are old and I am assuming not perfectly clean. Lots of prep and not an "easy" install. I think you could mimic this with .020 styrene and some hb tape or velcro.
They could be laminated or direct printed and considered disposable. Grimco has .020 for about $6.50 a sheet.
The drums do not need to be super clean, just remove the dust and some rust, but not deep cleaning, once the material sticks on the overlap it should be ok. my idea is that I suggest to the customer to use something else cheaper than the 3M material I used for other concrete coned shape trash cans, I will look into that styrene sheets.

Thanks for your response.