• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Matt Black boat wrap.

I have a promo wakeboard boat that I am gettin ready to rewrap. The customer wants a combo of matt black and gloss gray scale. I have no problem doing this, but was wondering everyones feelings on the best products to use. I don't want to print the whole thing.

I looked around a bit, but would like to see pros and cons of the different manufacturers of black air egress located in one thead. Who makes them.

I have used 3m 180c computer cut, but didn't like the texture of the vinyl, as it would not look good on the boat. Also looked at the matt black lexus thread, which looked great, but I am not a fan of Avery products as I have a history with some of them failing that cost me quite a bit of money.

Anything else to look into out there: Arlon, Oracal, ect........ ? Please let me know.

Thanks

Here's the wrap I am removing.

Attachments

• aerial4.jpg
    aerial4.jpg
    83.8 KB · Views: 135