• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Matte Orange Wrap material similare to controltac

Sublime

I am after a Matte Orange wrap material that can be easily applied like the bubble free 180C controltac series.

Can anyone give me any suggestions on who would sell such a product?

As I live in Australia, I am guessing the US has a bigger range.

Cheers

Premier Wraps

Avery has their Supreme color change vinyl coming out in a month or so. I know they don't have matte orange, but why not start with the glossy orange and laminate it with their 1380 (1.3ml matte lam). It'll be kinda thick, but still thinner then the Hexis orange and their matte lam. We've already tried Avery's Supreme vinyl on my wife's Hummer. We did lime green. The stuff is awesome and WAY more pliable then the Hexis. Hexis is very plasticy (yea i know, not a word.) They Avery truly looks like paint once applied.

megacab

Hmmm. i just wrapped a lexus is300 in gloss orange from hexis. didn't feel nor look plasticky to me. have had many people ask who painted the car when i am out driving around. i have an avery sample roll on the way, so that may change my mind. but for now, i like hexis alot. this with some matte lam would be bad ass. now you got me thinkin. i may not be quite done yet.

Last edited:

megacab

just post links then

thought they weren't allowed....guess i'll find out shortly. if they aren't, sorry.

from this:
176.jpg

to this:
001-10.jpg 002-6.jpg 003-10.jpg 004-8.jpg
005-7.jpg 007-6.jpg 008-6.jpg

Offsite pic replaced. Please read our rules and instructions on photo posting.

Last edited by a moderator: