• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Matte Poster Paper for Latex is HERE!

Christian @ 2CT Media

The problem I have noticed with most papers is that they are to stiff or ridged and they tend to "dome" which causes printhead strikes. I understand that we want a nice thick paper so the ink gets in there without over saturation like on thinner paper. My question is does this paper cause printhead strikes in your testing? Doe is lay nice and flat in the printing area without using the takeup reel?
It hasn't for us, but we spent a bit of time building a print preset and profile.

Mike Perth

I agree! I'm also making headway on the dimense deal I spoke to you about looks like their remodel/rebrand will move forward with us.
Hi
I agree! I'm also making headway on the dimense deal I spoke to you about looks like their remodel/rebrand will move forward with us.
Hi 2CT, we’re looking at the Dimense here in Australia, have you had one installed yet. We’d be keen to hear of any first hand accounts of this stunning bit of kit. Cheers from sunny Perth.

Christian @ 2CT Media

Hi

Hi 2CT, we’re looking at the Dimense here in Australia, have you had one installed yet. We’d be keen to hear of any first hand accounts of this stunning bit of kit. Cheers from sunny Perth.
We have not unfortunately, our client went another direction on their stores due to costs and being so specialized we have not found a market for the dimense printer as intriguing as it is.

Mike Perth

We have not unfortunately, our client went another direction on their stores due to costs and being so specialized we have not found a market for the dimense printer as intriguing as it is.
That’s a shame, we only print wallpapers so we see it as a game changer, we're hoping to chat with some real time users. Thanks anyway. Mike

BigfishDM

Merchant Member
That’s a shame, we only print wallpapers so we see it as a game changer, we're hoping to chat with some real time users. Thanks anyway. Mike

I can put you in touch with some end users if you wish. They sold 7 units on the first day at Printing United, very well received by some major players.