• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Matte White

steelskinz

Anyone know of a good matte white wrap material. We've been getting a lot of requests for matte black but this guy wants matte white. Any suggestions?? Ive got a whole roll of 3M 8520 matte laminate collecting dust but i just wanted to see if there was like the oracal 970 but in matte white.

steelskinz

well. we tried the hexis stuff at first but i dont know if it was a bad roll or what but the material started to fail and lift up the day after it was installed, and personally it made the vehicle look like it had a leather finish over it. I didnt like how it had a texture to it. After that we just started using the oracal 970. I just didnt know that oracal 970 came in matte white. I like how the 970 comes ready to go with no laminate. I wish 3M offered something like that though.

speedmedia

The best thing we have used is 3M IJ 180C with the 8520 lam. Just seems to be the best option for us at least.

Thanks,
kurt

k6media

I am in the middle of wraping my IS250 Matte Black with 970RA... It will be the third vehicle in a month we have done and I absolutely Love the film. There is a matte black as well that is really nice...

CheapVehicleWrap

IMG_0289.jpg

IMG_0292.jpg

IMG_0291.jpg

Bentley GT 970RA Matte Blk I just did

CheapVehicleWrap

Not putting your work down but how to ruin a prestige car like Bentley with a wrap!!!! What was the owner thinking.

While it's only a glorified Volkswagon... probably the same thing he's thinking when I get to his 20 other Rolls, Lamborghini and Ferraris. Now he's wants the entire Bentley done and powder coat the rims for a total of 6k before the jams. He also has MANY, MANY friends I'm sure you've heard of that love that look. Who am I to turn down Stars? And a properly done wrap doesn't ruin anything.

fmg

It's a Bentley not a glorified VW.Just like a Rolls Royce is not glorified BMW.I will rephrase that. How to ruin the beauty of a prestige car like Bentley. And don't take it so personal....After all it's only a car for heavens sakes!

CheapVehicleWrap

It's a Bentley not a glorified VW.Just like a Rolls Royce is not glorified BMW.I will rephrase that. How to ruin the beauty of a prestige car like Bentley. And don't take it so personal....After all it's only a car for heavens sakes!

It's a nice heavy (highly over-engineered) 190MPH car built around a Volkswagon chassis. ohh, it moves and drives nice. Sold for 180k worth about 60k with 50k on the odo. It has about 12k of wood inside (which he's carbonfiberizing as well). I take that back, it's a lexus. It's a POS compared to his REAL collection. :)

fmg

Now here's a car worth wrapping if you dare!

Attachments

• Pagani-Zonda-2.jpg
    Pagani-Zonda-2.jpg
    19.8 KB · Views: 87