• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need Help Max metal type sign blanks

crny1

Anyone have a source for sign blanks pre cut out of 3mm max metal or like material? Brand doesnt matter. I have a customer that normally gets these on 3mm PVC but would like a quote for these signs on Max Metal so they last longer. I do not want to cut them as I am not set up to do it efficiently.
Looking for 25 @ 24"x36" 32 @ 16"x16" and 16 @ 12"x24"
One side would need to be white and the other side would not matter. There will be a full print on the one side.
Thanks in advance.

Texas_Signmaker

Very Active Signmaker
You can have these cut in no time... All you need is a straight edge and a utility knife. You score the metal a few times, bend it and break it. Do I need to make a video?

crny1

I am fully aware of how to cut them. I do not have the time nor do I have any friends with the time to do it either.........

Texas_Signmaker

Very Active Signmaker
I am fully aware of how to cut them. I do not have the time nor do I have any friends with the time to do it either.........

You can usually get your sign supplier to cut them. Nglantz is who I use and they cut them... it's gonna cost ya though.

crny1

I am a 1 man show with work backed up. I know it will cost but the customer is willing to eat the extra cost.