Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

MaxPlus Vehicle Wrap Material

Discussion in 'Vehicle Wraps' started by PrimeGraphix, Sep 25, 2012.

1. PrimeGraphix

PrimeGraphix New Member

Sep 22, 2012
    Temple City Ca
    Hello,

Anyone here use MaxPlus material to wrap the car with? Its a vehicle wrap material without air release to it. On youtube it show the company wrapping alot of car with it and it seem to not have any bubbles. A customer of mine got the material for me to wrap his car and man im getting so many bubbles. Any info will help. Thanks

Tags:
  2. PrimeGraphix

PrimeGraphix New Member

Sep 22, 2012
    Temple City Ca
    Thank you.

3. rjssigns

rjssigns Major Contributor

Jun 4, 2007
    Home Office
    No air release = bad foo. Air needs to have an escape route to eliminate bubbles.

4. Kentucky Wraps

Kentucky Wraps Kentucky Wraps

Mar 6, 2009
    Bluegrass
    They have "their own wrap lessons" because of the lack of air release adhesive. They also, don't officially say to wrap the "whole" car because that stuff is THICK. They have some REALLY nice stuff though and if you have the skills, you can make it work. I've got some black snake skin stuff from them. Just gotta treat it like the old school dinoc stuff.

5. Coloradosigns

Coloradosigns Major Contributor

Sep 10, 2010
    Denver.
    it's the wrong stuff, end of story.

6. ironchef

ironchef Very Active Member

May 1, 2012
    Miami, FL
    Anyone ever try vector wrap film? The air channels are like honeycomb pattern

7. signworldusinc

signworldusinc Merchant Member

May 16, 2012
    Rancho Cucamonga, CA