• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

MaxPlus Vehicle Wrap Material

PrimeGraphix

Hello,

Anyone here use MaxPlus material to wrap the car with? Its a vehicle wrap material without air release to it. On youtube it show the company wrapping alot of car with it and it seem to not have any bubbles. A customer of mine got the material for me to wrap his car and man im getting so many bubbles. Any info will help. Thanks

Kentucky Wraps

Kentucky Wraps
They have "their own wrap lessons" because of the lack of air release adhesive. They also, don't officially say to wrap the "whole" car because that stuff is THICK. They have some REALLY nice stuff though and if you have the skills, you can make it work. I've got some black snake skin stuff from them. Just gotta treat it like the old school dinoc stuff.

HulkSmash

Hello,

Anyone here use MaxPlus material to wrap the car with? Its a vehicle wrap material without air release to it. On youtube it show the company wrapping alot of car with it and it seem to not have any bubbles. A customer of mine got the material for me to wrap his car and man im getting so many bubbles. Any info will help. Thanks

it's the wrong stuff, end of story.