• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

May as well jump in!

sportycliff

Hi Everybody!
Might as well get right into it...
We're waiting on delivery (shipping week of of 2/18) our new Gandi Jeti 1224.:Big Laugh:Big Laugh:Big Laugh
We plan to use this to replace some of our short run screenprinting work, mostly POP, decals, political stuff etc...but we're also planning to offer contract service work to the local sign guys. Now we've done contract work for years for other printers and screen printers, but not generally the sign industry, our reputation in regards to other peoples customers is IMPECABLE... but I'm still wondering how the "signguys(and Gals)" will react? Any thoughts or suggestions on how to approach, or reactions we might experience?
Thanks,
Cliff:beer
(hope this is the right forum for this, if not would the Mods please move?)

wonsngis

Welcome! You'll love the 1224- we've had ours for 8 months. It's really a fantastic piece of equipment.

GK

I saw this machine down in Atlantic City printing directly to wood flooring, it wasn't something they pushed but I would imagine with a good sealer and finish on the material it would make a pretty cool product.

Fuzzbuster

Bullet proof machine
Slughish color support from gandinovations

You might step on some retail sign guys toes or are you doing wholesale only?????

The dude whos aking price a few posts before?????

Com`on................a FEW quotes??????????????????:popcorn:(from who):popcorn:
GMAB

Typestries

Bullet proof machine

FOR SURE

Slughish color support from gandinovations

FOR MORE SURE!!!!
they make a great machine, but you're on your own for color. We've been waiting since April for the "color tech" to arrive.

Other than that, we're happy as can be!

;;

ksc

I saw this machine down in Atlantic City printing directly to wood flooring, it wasn't something they pushed but I would imagine with a good sealer and finish on the material it would make a pretty cool product.
gerber ion will do that up to 1" thick ceiling tile,,wood ...etc

Ken

Contract service work...

I suppose if someone showed up in my neck of the woods with this idea, it would get my antennae twitching..but it really boils down to making it a win-win-win ( price, service, quality)...
Good luck...Ken